The Liège International Comedy Film Festival is constantly expanding, and is determined to place greater emphasis on the professional side, with the aim of promoting Belgian talent on both the national and international scenes. The FIFCL will continue to be the place to be for a week of laughter, debate, exchange and meetings with industry professionals.
Today, we’re opening a “Espace Pro” focused on professional information, exchanging knowledge, confronting difficulties, and highlighting the potential that our region, its industry, its talents, its economy and its tax system can reveal.
For the duration of the Festival, the Maison de Clercx d’Aigremont, located in the center of Liège, a stone’s throw from the FIFCL Big Top, will house this permanent exchange, conference and coworking space for all accredited professionals.
By 2030, Espace Pro will also host the first World Film Market dedicated solely to comedy.
Together, let’s make Liège the comedy capital of the world!
The Espace Pro Uhoda houses the Accreditation Department (9am to 7pm). There are also refreshments (water and coffee are provided), a press room and press conferences, an interview area, a networking lounge, a comfortable coworking space, the official Festival photo studio, a bar and catering services (the latter two for a fee), as well as events such as..:
- Wallimage and partner cocktail party, Thursday, November 2 at 6 p.m.
- La Résidence d’écriture CineComédies Lab – Pitch on Friday, November 3 at 9:15 a.m.
- Les Rencontres Professionnelles – Friday, November 3 at 2 p.m.
- Europe Créative Conference – Friday, November 3 at 5:30pm
- Salon des Formations et Métiers du Cinéma, Saturday, November 4 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. + at the big top
- Public interview with Cédric Kahn about the film “Making OF”, as part of the Politik festival, on Saturday November 4 at 6 pm.
- Handicap et Cinéma Conference, Monday, November 6 at 6 p.m.