Access to the festival
of the FIFCL
A few kilometers from Germany, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, 3 hours from Paris and Amsterdam, Liege is within easy reach of Northern Europe. By plane, via the two nearest airports, by train (with a detour to the majestic Gare des Guillemins, designed by Calatrava) or by car via the motorway network, all roads lead to Liege!
Downtown parking lots :
- Parking Saint-Lambert, place Saint-Lambert
- Cathedral Parking, Cathedral Square
- Parking Saint-Denis, place Saint-Denis
- Parking Saint-Georges, quai de la Batte
- Parking de la Cité, quai de la Goffe
- Parking Opéra, place du Théâtre
Stop : TGV station of Liège-Guillemins.
To get to the center from the train station : bus n° 1