The rules to be respected are the following:
- The media chosen are preferably HD digital formats;
- To be eligible, a feature film must be longer than 60 minutes;
- The Festival does not accept films with a duration of between 15 and 60 minutes;
- 20 minutes or less in length films may be presented at the short film selection;
- The Internet link and DVD support are mandatory;
- No DVDs received can be reshipped – you will be notified by email when your film is received;
- In case of selection, the final copy of the film must be delivered to Liège no later than the 12th of October 2019;
- The selection committee will watch a film:
- WITHOUT subtitles if the original language of the film is French
- WITH French subtitles for other languages.
To submit your film, please fill out the form below and send your film to the following address:
FIFCL 2019 – FILM SELECTION
RUE SAINTE-MARIE 5
The deadline for registration is September the 30th 2019.