The various forms on the site request only necessary personal data and indicate:
- The objectives for collecting this data (purposes);
- The data that are mandatory for the management of your request;
- who will be able to read these data.
Personal data collected as part of the services offered on the www.fifcl.be website are processed according to secure protocols.
In compliance with the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR), users have the following rights with regard to the data that the Liège International Comedy Film Festival collects about them:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right of erasure (right to be forgotten)
- Right to restriction
- Right of date portability
For any request concerning these rights, users can contact the Liège International Comedy Film Festival by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of their request or via the contact form.
The Liège International Comedy Film Festival will respond to the request made in relation to the rights listed above within one calendar month of receipt of the request.
If the Liège International Comedy Film Festival receives many requests or complex requests, the response time may increase for a maximum of 2 additional months.
For security reasons, the Liège International Comedy Film Festival will verify the identity of the person submitting the request for each request related to these rights. To do this, the person concerned will be invited to do one of these two actions:
- Send a copy of an official document (identity card, passport) and a copy of a service invoice (telephone, electricity, etc.) that clearly indicates the name and address of the person concerned.
- Call the Liège International Comedy Film Festival, which will carry out a strict telephone verification which will consist in comparing the answers provided by the user with the information they have.
The Liège International Comedy Film Festival will only respond to the request after a positive identification.
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file saved by a website server in your computer’s or mobile device’s browser when you visit this website. The cookie contains a unique code to recognize your browser when you visit the website (“session cookie”) or on future repeated visits (“permanent cookie”).
Cookies may be placed by the server of the website you are visiting or by partners with whom this website collaborates. A website’s server can only read the cookies it has placed itself; it has no access to any other information on your computer or mobile device.
Cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device in your browser’s directory.
The content of a cookie generally consists of the name of the server that placed the cookie, an expiration date and a unique encrypted code.
Cookies generally provide an easier and faster interaction between the visitor and the website. In addition, they help the visitor to navigate between the different parts of the website. Cookies can also be used to make the content of a website or the advertising on that website more relevant to the visitor and to adapt the website to the visitor’s personal tastes and needs.
Internal cookies required by the website to operate
These cookies are required to allow you to visit our websites and to use certain parts of them. These cookies allow you, for example, to navigate between the different sections of the websites, complete forms, place orders, consult a multilingual website and update the content of your shopping cart. If you refuse these cookies, some areas of the website will not work as intended or not at all.
Cookies for audience measurement
- _ga :
- Retention period: 2 years
- Description: Used to distinguish between users
- Retention time: 24 hours
- Description: Used to distinguish users
- Retention time: 1 minute
- Description: Used to reduce the demand rate
- Retention period: 2 years after the last update
- Retention time: 10 minutes
- Description: Used to reduce the demand rate
- __utmb :
- Retention time: 30 minutes after the last update
- Retention period: 6 months after the last update
We also collect your IP address to determine the city from which you are connecting. This is immediately anonymized after use. The Liège International Comedy Film Festival can therefore under no circumstances trace back to a natural person through this.
No information related to these cookies is transferred to third parties or used for any other purpose.
Google assures that it has put in place all the necessary security measures to guarantee the security of the data through its membership of the “Privacy Shield” whose certification is visible via this link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI=a2zt00000000001L5AAI
You can choose to decline cookies and statistical analysis of your browsing data via the opt-out procedure available via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr=en
Data retention period
Here is the retention period of the data collected by the Liège International Comedy Film Festival:
- Request for information from FIFCL: 1 year after receipt of the request
- Request for pro and press accreditation from FIFCL: 1 year after receipt of the request
- Film registration: 1 year after receipt of the request
- Volunteer registration: 1 year after receipt of the request
- Newsletter subscription: until the contact is unsubscribed
- Registration for competitions: 1 year after receipt of the application